Whether you are a current client or just someone who’s thinking about working on an estate plan, this newsletter is for you. We offer tips and reminders for people nearing retirement, caring for elderly loved ones, considering amending a current will, or welcoming a first child. When you read our newsletter each month, you will be informed of what you need to consider in order to be fully prepared for whatever comes your way.
What You Can Expect
Just like our legal practice, our newsletter covers a wide range of estate planning and asset protection issues. In each issue, we focus on different areas of the law, including:
- Advanced directives, such as healthcare surrogate nominations and living wills
- Lifetime planning, such as wills and trusts
- Guardianship for a minor or incapacitated adult
- Power of attorney
- Public benefits and insurance, such as Medicaid, Medicare, and Veterans benefits
- Nursing home and long-term care facilities
- Employment and retirement matters
- Income, estate, and gift tax matters
- Estate planning
- Claims against nursing homes
- Age and disability discrimination
- Grandparent rights
- Much more
In addition to useful tips and legal information, our newsletters contain information about South Florida including good restaurants, parks, and other activities for the clients we serve.
You Don’t Know What You Don’t Know
We think the best reason to subscribe to our newsletter is to read about things that may not have occurred to you. Who will make decisions for you if you suffer a stroke? Who will care for your special needs child if something happens to you? How can you make sure your assets go directly to your loved ones after your passing? We address these issues and many others in our newsletter. These are not easy things to think about, but we approach these topics in an informative and sensitive way.
Subscribe to our newsletter now!