Have you ever asked yourself these questions?
- What happens to my estate when I die?
- What happens if I don’t die, but become ill?
- What happens if I get Alzheimer’s or dementia?
Long term care planning for the elderly is crucial today as humans tend to live longer. There are so many issues that families need to consider as their loved ones enter into their second half of their lives. For example:
- Who will take care of our elderly parents considering that the children may reside in distant locations?
- How are we going to pay the costs of long term care considering that the average cost of a nursing home is $9,500/month?
- How do parents reconcile their wish of leaving an inheritance to their children while protecting their assets from the astronomical costs associated with long term care?
- How do parents appoint trusted caregivers and avoid court intervention such as guardianship?
Our workshops will answer most of these questions and much more. They offer an opportunity to learn how to be prepared legally and financially to face the costs of long term care and what you can do to protect your assets.
At our free workshops, you will discover:
- How you may be able to unlock a benefit in your life insurance or annuity to pay for the cost of care now
- How to implement a comprehensive estate plan that covers your care during incapacity and illness. Learn how good documents such as trusts, wills, powers of attorney, health care directives, and living wills may help you.
- What are the legal requirements to qualify for important benefits such as Medicaid.
- Veterans' benefits that can help pay for the cost of assisted living or care at home.
- How to avoid having your life savings wiped out by the cost of care as you get older.
- How Medicaid works and the steps you need to take now to protect your family.
Our workshops are FREE of charge, but seating is limited. You can reserve your spot by clicking on a button to RSVP for any of the workshops shown here, or call our office at (954) 532-9447.
We're looking forward to seeing you there!