You served our country proudly many years ago, but now you are struggling to get by. You need assistance to complete basic daily tasks, but can’t afford to hire someone to help you. Your home is in disrepair, but you are unable to make repairs. Fortunately, there is a veterans benefit program for people just like you. It’s called the Aid and Attendance Program, but qualifying can be difficult. When you download and read my free e-book about this program, you will find out if you are eligible and how to successfully apply to this valuable program.
What My Book Will Tell You
As a veteran of the Korean, Vietnam, or Gulf War, you deserve to be taken care of in your time of need by the country you served. Aid and Assistance benefits will provide comprehensive assistance with daily needs, such as getting groceries and personal care, and will pay for home repairs and other necessities that you can’t afford on your own. To qualify, the following must be true:
- You spent 90 days on active duty during a war.
- You received an honorable discharge.
- You are the surviving spouse of such a veteran.
- If you are 65 years or older, there is no need to prove disability.
- If you are younger than 65, documentation must show that you are totally disabled.
- Your household income is not more than the Maximum Allowable Pension Rate (MAPR) for the A&A income category.
This is just the tip of the iceberg of the application and approval process, but my book explains it all in much more detail.
Get Your Free Copy Now
When you fill out the request form on this page, you will receive an email with a link to download this valuable resource. If you or a loved one is struggling to get by, it’s worth your time to find out more about this program and how a VA-accredited attorney can help with the process of applying. Don’t hesitate to find out about getting the help you need now!