The Guide to Special Needs Planning

Planning for your children with special needs could be counterintuitive.  Most common sense advice come in the form of disinheriting your child in order to access to important government benefits such as SSI or Medicaid.  That advice is wrong!  It is possible to leave money in a Special Needs Trust for your children with developmental disabilities and still qualify for these benefits.

What My Report Will Tell You

This report will guide you through the process of planning for your children with special needs, whether that child has been diagnosed with autism, Down syndrome, cerebral palsy, or another developmental disability recognized by Florida statutes.  This planning is geared towards providing for your child with special needs while insuring access to government benefits such as SSI or Medicaid.    

Our guardianship report, available in this website, is a good companion report for this guide since it will answer questions about guardianship and guardian advocates, which you will need in order to make decisions for your child with developmental disabilities.  So make sure you download and read both reports!

Get Your Free Copy Now

When you fill out the request form on this page, you will receive an email with a link to download this valuable resource.  Make sure to take advantage of our FREE consultation, once you finish reading the guide.  You will then have everything you need to know to undertake this process efficiently!  Take advantage now!

Fill Out the Form Below