Planning for your children with special needs could be counterintuitive. Most of the common-sense advice come in the form of disinheriting your child in order to access important government benefits such as SSI or Medicaid. That advice is wrong! It is possible to leave money in a Special Needs Trust for your children with developmental disabilities and still qualify for these benefits.

What My Report Will Tell You

This report will guide you through the process of planning for your children with special needs, whether that child has been diagnosed with autism, Down syndrome, cerebral palsy, or another developmental disability recognized by Florida statutes. This planning is geared toward providing for your child with special needs while insuring access to government benefits such as SSI or Medicaid.

Our guardianship report, available on this website, is a good companion report for this guide since it will answer questions about guardianship and guardian advocates, which you will need in order to make decisions for your child with developmental disabilities. So make sure you download and read both reports!

Do Not Wait To Get Legal Advice

Contact Us To Find Solutions Unique To Your Situation